Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Open and Shut Case

I don't know why, but for me when I decide to do something it is a quick decision and I get really antsy to do it. Yesterday I decided I need to get my hair cut and I nearly went out of my mind when I called them to get an appointment and they were closed... the nerve! Well I called this morning and I am going under the knife (or scissors, whatever) on Friday morning. I'm not going to tell you what I am going to do to it, I'll just let you be surprised :) If I like the cut then there should be a picture of it up around noon on Friday... just a little something to look forward to :P

post signature

1 comment:

Tabaitha said...

I'm the exact same way, especially when it comes to my hair. It's a good thing my sister is a hair stylist, but a bad thing that I live in California. She is the only one that is allowed to touch my hair with scissors.