Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Social Circles

Yesterday, a girl from my sunday school hosted a mommy and baby brunch at her house... it was so great!! There were 5 babies there including an 8 month old, 7 month old, 6.5 month old, Micah @ 2.5 months old and a 6 week old. Micah was entranced watching the "old kids" crawling around and playing with each other and even got kisses from one of the older girls. It was really cool to see him interact with other babies and try to talk to them. All of the kids were making noises back and forth to each other in some sort of infant caveman language. It was so cute to watch! It was also great to get in some time with some of the sweet mothers from our sunday school class. They truly are a blessing :) Some of the girls took pictures, so as soon as they email them out I'll post them here.... adorable!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you solved your hair washing problem then. I look forward to seeing the pictures.

Abby said...

ah yes, the solution consisted of putting him in the swing and realizing it was ok if he fussed for awhile while I de-stinkified myself :P