Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Six Random Things

Ok, Liz.... sorry for the delay, I had to wait for my mom to get home so that I could write a longer post :)


1) I am incapable of talking on the phone in one place. I pace around the entire time I am on the phone and will not stop moving until I hang up. This is why I don't like talking on the phone that much... it's very tiring and contributes to the wearing down of the carpet :P


2) I am a sore loser. No really.... I should have gotten over it in kindergarten, but I didn't. I'm ok around the general public, but when I play games with my family I can't stand to lose and I'm kind of a brat about it :P


3) I danced Ballet, Jazz and Tap for 9 years total growing up (some years I did all 3). At one point, I auditioned and got a part in a Dallas Ballet production of Cinderella. I was a caterpillar :P Caterpillar was the second best child's part available and I have to admit, I wanted the best part. What was that, you ask? Firefly. The butt of their costumes lit up :P


4) My maternal grandmother was a skater in Holiday on Ice and was a headliner. She met my grandpa when he became the manager of the ice show. He went on the manage Madison Square Garden, travelling the world to find new acts to entertain the people of New York.

5) I have an unhealthy obsession with paper.... good paper. One of my life dreams is to own my own specialty paper and invitation store.

6) I heart food. They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach... forget that! The way to MY heart is through my stomach too :) I am daily thankful to my dad's metabolism for allowing my love of food without me weighing 290 pounds :P

post signature

2 comments:

APage said...

All I can say-and I realize this is off topic;)-is that Micah is DARLING! He's got to be one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Of course we didn't say so at the time because we didn't want you to "get the big head", but you were the best bug in that ballet.