Friday, February 20, 2009

I wish I cared....

Well, nah... I don't care that I don't care :P Sooooo, the Oscars are this Sunday and despite the media's desperate attempts to make me interested in the outcome, I'm just not. Of all of the movies that are nominated in any category, the only ones I have seen are The Dark Knight and the animated features :)

I will admit that the Oscars do provide a platform for some pretty fun parties... I think Oscar parties are to movie people what Super Bowl parties are to sports people. As to be expected, the sports people generally hate the Oscars and the movie peeps generally hate the Super Bowl but we all go for the food anyway :) So I must say to the movie people; cherish this weekend, for next January you suffer :P


post signature

2 comments:

Amy said...

I didn't even know there were Oscar parties! But then again we all know I was/am pretty sheltered.

Anonymous said...

you should see benjamin button. it was excellent. ;)