Friday, February 13, 2009

Puff- tastic

One of my primary goals in continuing to blog is to chronicle Micah's development somewhere where I can look back and say, "Oh yeah, THAT'S when he started doing that!". Many times already I have looked back to find out when he started doing things and I have decided to use blurb to create a book for each year in our family's life out of my blog. All of that is to say that if you find the following tidbit boring, just remember.... it's for posterity :)

Nate and I have been giving Micah Gerber Graduates puffs for awhile now and he loves them. We have tried to get him to pick them up himself and put them in his mouth, but he could never quite get it in..... until last night. Amazing how proud you can be when your kid puts something into his mouth that is actually supposed to be there (unlike 99.98% of everything else that goes in there :)


post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen him with those puffs...I know how motivated he is to get them in his mouth. Maybe they'll be useful for crawling in a few?

Abby said...

yeah, we had already decided to use food of some sort to get him to crawl. I think that is still a while away though :P

Anonymous said...

Now that he's feeding himself, if you can figure out a way to stop that continuous outflow of slobber, he'll have the entire mouth area under control......just sayin.