Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Once You've Been Pregnant....

...it becomes your answer to EVERYTHING. "Oh, I've been kind of tired today. Hmmm, maybe I'm pregnant. " (couldn't possibly be the reading til 11:30 thing) "I've been feeling a little nauseous recently... maybe I'm pregnant" (Or maybe it was what I ate for lunch, or even better.. I just have a cold)

Anyhoo, all that to say that I have a small cold and have been reading until the late night every night. Oh, and I'm NOT pregnant :P


post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sure is a cute kid, but all the same I'm glad you're not "in a family way" again just yet. A little more spacing would probably be optimal.

Tabaitha said...

Don't you love that!

Sabrina Bowen said...

Hi! Just a random blog-stalker of yours...but YES! Pretty much everytime something is wrong with me from an upset stomach, to being emotional (hello, I'm a woman...) to fatigue, I consult the calendar to see if I could be prego again! lol!