Thursday, September 03, 2009

Answering Machine

Howdy Peeps :) Just a brief note to let you know that as of tomorrow morning, I will be jetting off to Southern California to fight wildfires and see one of my oldest and dearest friends marry the man of her dreams. As such, I will be away from my blog until September 14th when I return to writing, covered in ash and ready to post pics of us at Disneyland :) Please feel free to leave me a message ( I will have my iphone which lets me look at my blog, but not write on it) and say absolutely anything that comes to your mind. Let me know what you had for lunch that day or your newest philosophy on the meaning of life, love or Chinese food. Be creative, have fun, and make me smile :)


p.s.- thanks for all of your sweet comments about Elizabeth! We are very excited to have a little girl on the way, although I am already mapping out who will teach her about girlie things (cause you know it won't be me :P ).... any volunteers to teach her about makeup when the time comes? Or for that matter, teach me about makeup now?

post signature

4 comments:

Mom said...

Take heart, Elizabeth may be "one of us."

Kelli said...

Oh you KNOW that I would do that in a heart beat if either one of you ever decide that is a desire of YOUR heart! :)

Nate said...

I vote for Kelli!! All I have to say for myself is NOT IT. I'm fine with her not doing makeup :)

Sammie said...

Natalie will be happy to teach her...you should see her newly painted hot pink toenails. :)