Tuesday, September 22, 2009

No Title Necessary

Nate and I did something for the first time this last weekend... we tried having Micah sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's house..... it went great! He didn't get upset (like we thought he might) and they had a great time. Not only that, we got to go out with friends and not have to worry about being back by a certain time. Well, every good thing has to have a bit of the weird in it (in my family at least) and when our night out was over, I looked at my email and saw that my mom had tagged me in three photos on Facebook. I opened it up and I saw photographic documentation of Micah's night with my parents~




Yup, that's a dog costume... nope, my parents don't have a dog :P Haha, these made me laugh and didn't surprise me one bit.. maybe I have been a part of this family for a little too long.....

post signature

5 comments:

Mom said...

Here's the funny thing...we bought a meduim costume for a dog. Turns out he's a large in dog sizes. Good news, huh?

Kelli said...

Your mom's comment literally made me laugh out loud.

That was almost Caroline's exact costume last year!!

The Goods said...

Such a cute outfit. I wouldn't have thought it was a dog outfit until you said so!

Anonymous said...

Cutest crawfish I ever saw:)
Gran

Anonymous said...

I guess he's a lobster instead of a crawfish, but he looks like a crawfish to me!
Gran