Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A man of few words...

..... and many sounds :P Micah isn't into using real words yet, but he is way into constantly babbling incoherently. I have to admit, it's pretty stinkin cute and I don't really mind so much that he isn't using words. Plus, he is making it easier and easier to understand what he wants without words.....

Recently he has started the absolutely adorable habit of picking up something he wants (typically his snapped-shut Cheerios container), walking over to you, taking your hand, opening it, and placing the item in you hand. He then watches you excitedly and bounces on his toes until you open up the container and give him something to eat. I enjoy giving him some, then closing the container and putting it down. He'll eat what's in his hand, and then pick the container up and put it in your hand and bounce expectantly. I wish I had pictures, but Micah tends to lose focus when the camera appears :)


post signature

1 comment:

dad said...

Yep, I know his food dance.

BTW, my security word is "mantan", which should proobably be a word. A "mantan" would be browning of skin that takes place during yardwork, farm labor, participation in sports, ect. (basically anything other than a lamp or chemical tan).