Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just another thing to worry about :P

I put Micah down for a nap yesterday and went downstairs like any other day. I began to prepare for the playgroup to come over when I was startled by an incredibly loud thump. "What the heck?!" I went up to check on Micah and he was out of his crib.... %$&@#*!!! I knew it would happen eventually and it officially has... Micah has learned to climb out of his crib. Luckily he didn't seem to be hurt, just startled. Just another one of those my-life-just-got-a-little-bit-more-crazy moments :P

Well, this morning Micah woke up (an hour earlier than normal) and without making a sound to try to get me to come and get him, he climbed out of his crib and walked over to his monitor and turned it off :P Luckily, when he turns his end off, my end gets static, so I knew what he had done. Anyhoo, I'll be looking into tent cribs today :P

post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't he too young for that?! I know you're excited:(
Gran

Kelli said...

OH my gosh. You need to watch out for those quiet little ones!

Ben said...

He's pretty young/small to pulling those kinds of stunts. I can only assume this is the beginning of what will be an epic childhood. I would set up cameras all around so you can send in videos of these types of stunts to AFV. Maybe you'll win 10k and you can finance the improvements that will be needed to your home to "Micah-proof" it!

Amy said...

WOW!!! That is AMAZING! Ummm, I don't think I want him hanging around "still-haven't-tried-to-escape-the-crib" Evan. He's just too street smart for my liking :).

Abby said...

HA! I love the idea of Micah having "street smarts" :P