Monday, December 14, 2009

31 Weeks

Today marks 31 weeks for Lizzie! As of now, she has use of all five of her senses and all fingernails, toenails, eyelashes, eyebrows and hair have grown in :) She is most likely about 15.5 inches long and around 3.5 pounds! According to my tracker, she is still the size of a head of lettuce (I guess this would be the slightly more pudgy lettuce ;-).

Thanks to everyone who prayed last week! I called my doctor to see what she wanted me to do and she had me come in immediately. She checked to see if the contractions had caused any dilation... praise God they didn't! I then got a short lecture about how if that happens again I need to go to the hospital immediately.... Ah, so it was a big deal :P As for me, I'll just be praying for no more pre-term labor... I prefer my next visit to L&D to involve the bringing home of a full term baby :)


Signature

No comments: