Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Elizabeth's Canvas Garden

So, I have had a craft list the past month and a half or so of all the things I needed to get done and all the things I wanted to get done.... the "needed to" crafts took precedent over the "wanted to" crafts and it's been KILLING me! Why? Because I desperately wanted to do this~


Wow pictures do NOT do it justice! We haven't had any sun recently so natural light has been a no-go and flash on this project would wash it out horribly. Anyhoo.... Our nursery is gender neutral with gorgeous light green walls and green, yellow and blue bedding. For Micah I did a bunch of wall art that made it more masculine and now I am replacing all the blue with pink to get it ready for Lizzie! Remember these ? They were the inspiration behind the hanging I made to go above Lizzie's crib. At the last minute, all my cute paper flowers in my head gave way to ribbon flowers.. I LOVE THEM!!

A butterfly~







A shot where you can see the words :)


Signature

6 comments:

Kelli said...

You are ridiculously creative. how about we start a monthly craft night and you come up with the craft!!!

Katie said...

It looks absolutely wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I want to see it in person!
Gran

The Goods said...

Wow, wow, wow...I'm so impressed! You inspire me to be creative...and I LOVE that verse!!

annalee said...

you weren't kidding, it is WAY cute!
i second kelli's craft night idea. i'll be hosting one beginning of february for homemade valentines. so you're off the hook for february, since you might have a few other things going on:)

Abby said...

Aw, thanks guys :) I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Kelli... I would be up for a craft night! Definitely more than just me coming up with the crafts though :P