Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Kids KRAZY Christmas Show!

I love big churches. Seriously. They put on the COOLEST events! The best thing is that I get to go to my little church and still enjoy all of the cool things that the big churches do :) Lindy tipped us off this year to an annual show put on at the Second Baptist West Campus that is basically a Christmas puppet show with Muppet style puppets..... it ROCKS! We went with some families from my play group and the kids absolutely loved it! I've never seen so many children sit still and pay perfect attention to something for an hour straight before... craziness. The pics are blurry, but I couldn't help including a few :)


Micah was engrossed :)

And yes, when we went back tonight for our second time, I sat my pregnant self on the floor so that I could see Micah's reactions (they have chairs behind the floor seating that I utilized the first time). I'm glad I did it and there is NO WAY I would sit down there again... ouch!

Signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best picture was Micah's rapt face:)
Gran

Anonymous said...

we went the other day too...b/c my sister was one of the 'actors' :) glad you guys enjoyed it...we are going to see if colt will sit through it next year (mainly b/c one of his aunts will be in it...) -- liz dammel