Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Good Night :)

On Saturday night we headed down to the Toyota Center to watch the Aggie b-ball team take on New Mexico! Not only did they come to Houston for us, they played at 5 which is PERFECT since the game was over right around Micah's bedtime. I tried to get a family shot, but Micah was still pretty distracted by the jumbo-tron~



When we walked in 10 minutes til tip-off, the lady who was there to tell us where our seats were asked us if we wanted an upgrade... ummmm, yeah! This is where we ended up~


Micah thought the flip down seats were the coolest things EVER~


The Ags, unfortunately, were playing a really solid team and didn't play as well as they have been. Still, they made it a VERY exciting game for the last ten minutes of game play and we almost pulled off the win... so close! It was a GREAT ending to the game and we had such a good time... oh, and I managed to pull on one of my college t-shirts over my ginormous belly...score!

Signature

2 comments:

dad said...

Really cute picture of Micah looking at the jumbo-tron, and I love the seats.

Mom said...

I'm with Dad...I love Micah looking at the jumbo-tron!