Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I heart my playgroup

No really... they're awesome :) Not only has it given our babies a chance to spend time with other babies their age, it has provided sanity, entertainment, and friendship to a group of young moms. We go on outings, we go to movies and lunches and we are really there for each other. I feel so blessed to have found this amazing group of women and to have the opportunity to hang out with them and their awesome kids :)
Caroline (now that she's crawling, it's really hard to get a picture of her sitting still!)
Sweet Aubrey
Micah and Carter- They kept playing with the same toys together that day and even reached out to hold each other's hands.

Kaitlyn :)

Here is the group (you can see Cade behind Carter). Sean and Abby were out that day, so I'll have to pull out the camera the next time they come :)


post signature

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I was just telling Chris the same thing last night! You are a blessing in my life friend! :)