Thursday, January 08, 2009

Joy Papers

Some of you might have noticed the Joy Papers link on the side of my blog. I figured I should mention it at some time and now, apparently, is the time :) I started making paper frames for my friends in college and found that I loved the affordability and range of options available to me. I recently resurrected the frames to use as baby gifts for my many pregnant friends. On a whim, I posted them for sale on the handmade site Etsy, which is what the link on the right is connected to.

I posted a few below for your viewing pleasure :) The last one is my most recent and I have a serious crush on it. No really, I think I am going to design Micah's entire "big boy" room around this frame... I already have a mess load of ideas, so I am pretty pumped :)






post signature

2 comments:

Tabaitha said...

You are super creative! They are so cute!

btw, my word verification today is "gangster" haha

Kelli said...

I love them! I think that I am going to have to order one for Caroline soon!! :) Next time you are here look in Caroline's nursery and tell me if you think you can find paper to match!