Monday, April 13, 2009

All I Want for Easter is My Two Front Teeth

... or my canines, or the bottom two teeth... whatever! Micah is in the throes of teething and I have to say, it kinda stinks. You can see his teeth below the surface, the gums are bulging and it's been a week, and still... nada. Every time he wakes up I inspect his mouth for new little chompers but he has yet to break any through. He has at least 6 TEETH waiting to pop up, so he could go from zero to chewing in 1 hour flat if they all appear at the same time :P

Anyhoo, Micah had a good first Easter. He absolutely adores Easter grass and I can tell by the way he attacks and rips at it that he'll have no problem unwrapping his presents for his birthday in three months :P I put some pics down below for your perusal and enjoyment...the full albums are posted on our picture site... enjoy!



Happy boy! These pics were carefully timed around Micah's teeth-induced grumpiness :P


I get the distinct feeling that he will not appreciate the ear pictures when he is a teenager.



I love this one :) Note the attention to the grass and the total neglect of the eggs...

Micah's "real" basket


and of course after this picture, there are 5-10 of him ripping up grass. It's ok though, I anticipated this and bought paper grass..... it breaks down easier when he eats it :P


post signature

4 comments:

Sabrina Bowen said...

I'm so glad to see that there is another baby out there who is about 9 months and doesn't have any teeth! Everyone keeps asking if my daughter has teeth, yet, and its still no. Just like it was a month ago. BTW - she also had a field day with the paper grass! I will have some pictures up later!

dad said...

Yep, you might want to think about where to store a few extra electronic copies of those bunny ear pictures, because sooner or later Micah will begin a quest to eleminate all evidence that he was ever dressed up like that.

Amy said...

His basket is cute - and of course he's adorable, too;)

This may sound silly, but I was just drooling over the real grass Micah's sitting in! Oh if only our yard could get to that state! I clearly have grass on the brain.

Abby said...

Yeah, all of Micah's playgroup buddies have teeth... even the younger ones! But hey, my nephew didn't get his first until he was 1.

Dad- unless he steals my Shutterfly password, he'll be pretty unsuccessful ;-)

Amy- Not unlike the timing of the pictures, the area of the grass where those were taken was chosen VERY carefully... I'm amazed we found such a nice, green, weed-free patch.. I wish our whole lawn looked like that!