Monday, April 27, 2009

Roomie Reunion

This weekend was the third annual roommate reunion for me and my college roomies. Dre was out of town... we missed you! And Caroline couldn't make it, but the other 6 of us had a great time! We went to San Antonio, stayed on the riverwalk, went to Sea World, took in some Fiesta festivities, had a mariachi band serenade us with an awesome version of "Devil went down to Georgia", and experienced the tastiness of the Magnolia Pancake Haus. It was so great to see everyone again, and we almost never stopped laughing! All of my pictures ended up being from Sea World, so here is a sampling!

The Shamu Show~

This guy was begging for food in the Sea Lion tank~
The Sea Lion/ Otter/ Walrus show~

The girls :) ~

Me and Kim~
I had fun girls! I can't wait to see ya'll again!

post signature

3 comments:

Nate said...

Um, did everyone go buy matching flip flops or do they all just look the same on my phone??

Kelli said...

What a fun weekend! I can't wait to hear all about it and Nate's comment just made me laugh out loud! :)

Andrea said...

It looks like you all had a great time! I wish I could have been there. You will have to catch me up on all of the details.