Monday, April 20, 2009

Tooth Pick

Yup, that's Micah :) We went to the doctor's office today for his 9 month check up and found out that he is tracking perfectly for someone whose goal it is to imitate a toothpick :P He is 16 lbs, 6 oz (3rd-10th percentile), 27.5 inches long (25th-50th percentile) and his head is 17.5 inches around (25th-50th percentile). So I guess technically he is more of a lollipop than a toothpick... perhaps a Dum Dum :) Anyways, the doctor said he's small but he's growing at a consistent rate, so he's good! He has hit all of his milestones and yesterday he even pulled up to a standing position using the couch. I wish I could be excited about him pulling up, but in reality I'm just looking around at everything that is suddenly reachable for him... yikes :P

post signature

3 comments:

dad said...

Il est une asperge, comme son grand-père Elkins.

Sabrina Bowen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sabrina Bowen said...

We are right there with you...K's 9 month was yesterday, and she's barely got a lb on him at 17.8, and only 1/2 of an inch at 28"...so, maybe she's not a toothpick, or Dum Dum...she's REALLY close! :) Here's to tiny babies, may they not grow up as fast! I kinda like her being smaller, I think it will make me feel like I can prolong her getting too big just a bit longer.