Monday, April 06, 2009

Swag-tastic :)

Ok, Jana posted about a site called "Swag Bucks" this weekend, and although skeptical about the whole thing, I decided to give it a shot. Basically it is a search engine by Google that gives you points (swagbucks) randomly the more you use it. You will have done ten searches using it and get nothing and as soon as you search for "James Marsden Wiki" (I was watching X-Men and couldn't remember how many kids he had :P) it just might pop up with a Swag buck. You can redeem Swag Bucks for all sorts of amazing prizes, from gift cards, to books, to electronics... even an iPhone! Of course an iPhone is ALOT of Swag bucks, but a $20 Target card is only 220 swag bucks.... and I already have 7 after one day!! Plus, like all good schemes, swag bucks looks a bit pyramidish. For everyone that signs up under my link~

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=443280

I get duplicate swag bucks for each one they earn up to 100 points! I signed up under Jana, so she has 7 new points from the Bank of Abby since yesterday... how fun is that?! They don't ask for ANY sensitive info when you sign up and there is no charge whatsoever. You just use it as your search engine (mine is my home page now) and you get free stuff. (In my case, Target cards to buy groceries and give our budget a little breathing room :) So anyhoo, if you are a searcher and feel like this would be a cool way to earn something while satisfying your curiosity, use my link to sign up! It will help me earn points faster and keep Micah in diapers ;-)


post signature

No comments: