Friday, May 15, 2009

Art Car Parade

I had to load them up in groups of two, but I got a few pictures of last week's Art Car Parade unto the blog! If you live in Houston and you've never been to the parade, you absolutely MUST find a way to go at some point in your life. It is just so supremely weird, it'll blow your mind :)

Micah and Evan size each other up~

The Gator mobile!

I have no idea how they made this one, but it's pretty magnificent up close~

Classic, tiny... lots of fun~


Ummmm, giant rooster~



The peacock feathers go up and down (as does the drag on the car :P)... it's pretty cool! Dad, I noticed this year that the feathers are on a hand crank... I thought you'd appreciate that :) ~

I loved this one..... It's pretty simple, but the more you look at it, the more detail you notice~

I've always wanted a drive-able pair of bunny slippers~



post signature

1 comment:

dad said...

Thanks again. I looked at these on your Shutterfly site, but I was able to zoom in and see more detail here. Wish I could have made my 3rd ACP with y'all this year.