Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bring Me Your Poor, Your Sick, Your Target Coupons.....

Hello my blogtastic friends, consider this a plea for help in making my budget work :) To keep costs down, I use Target (Up & Up) formula, wipes, and diapers. They are SO MUCH cheaper and the only downside is that there are never coupons. Ah, NEVER say NEVER :) Target mailed out a book full of coupons this week including really good ones for formula, diapers and wipes!! This is my official plea to send them to me if you aren't going to use them!! They expire on June 22nd, so act fast! If you don't live in Houston, that's ok... I accept mail in donations :) If you need my address, let me know and I will email it to you.

I know this sounds semi-desperate, but living on a single income isn't overly easy and I am simply not sure when the next time (if ever) they will put out coupons is. If you can, send some my way.... thanks guys!!

post signature

6 comments:

Jana said...

I will check if we got any in the mail this week. If so I will be happy to send them your way :)

The Goods said...

What kind of mailer did they come in?

Abby said...

it's a small, postcard sized booklet :)

Anonymous said...

print them from the computer much easier

Abby said...

These are different from their weekly coupons and I can't find them online.. if you have a link, feel free to send it my way :)

The Goods said...

Abby - I went to target recently and a coupon printed with my purchase for money off of formula - could you use this? If so, email me your address good4ana@yahoo.com