Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

That's right folks, it's that time of year again. The time of year when little girl's dreams come true, when fairies take flight and when fans become glued to the TV.... So You Think You Can Dance premieres TONIGHT!!! 7 pm on Fox and I am so pumped that it's almost unbelievable. After the talent that the show attracted last year, I cannot even imagine the kind of talent that we will get to enjoy this year... I am so excited!!!

If you've never watched before... WATCH! It's just the auditions this week, but it is still well worth tuning in. Behold, a dance from the first week of the competition last year.... oh yes, they are THAT good!




post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FOR REAL! I'm so excited!!

C-Ray said...

This is the first time I've been sad I don't have a tv in a really long time. I'm with you in spirit :)

Jen Lewis said...

That is one of my all time favorites. So excited for this season! I hope Natalie makes it far. I was so excited to see her last night!