Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Family Life

Last weekend, Nate and I attended the Family Life marriage conference in Sugar Land. I have to admit, I went into it not too terrible optimistic about the experience. My parents had a certificate for us to go for free and I mostly agreed to go to get my mom off my back (sorry Mom, it's true!). Well, I am SO GLAD I did!! It was a really great conference and Nate and I learned so much about taking our marriage from functional to amazing.

Anyhoo, I HIGHLY recommend going to one (they are all over the place) whenever you get a chance. They will be back in Houston next year around the same weekend, and as of now, Nate and I are planning on going...

http://www.familylife.com/site/c.dnJHKLNnFoG/b.3204559/k.F5BB/Attend_a_conference.htm

post signature

3 comments:

Sarah D said...

My parents used to teach those, so I've been hearing about them for years. I'm looking forward to actually attending one, one of these days.

Mom said...

Mama knows you didn't want to go, but she also knows what's good for you :)

Albus Adventures said...

We are signed up for the one in Austin on 5/29. We're excited and are using it as our anniversary gift/trip!