Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Soooo, I had about 5 different things from this weekend that I thought about blogging about today. I LOVE days like that! You mean I get to CHOOSE?!!! It's so much nicer than scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas. All that to say, you'll be hearing about my weekend for the rest of this week :) This weekend, Ben and Amy came in town with the kids and we had so much fun hanging out! The guys did an AWESOME job with Mother's Day, surprising us with our favorite flowers, cards, and an effort free (i.e. they cooked) fajita lunch. Way to go boys!

After lunch, we decided to try to get some pictures of the gang. We started by attempting to get the three kids together and all facing the camera... it's much harder than it sounds, and this was the best we got :P


The boys are still small enough to comfortably share the same club chair (even without fighting!)

Insane attempt #2- get all three kids with Grandma. There are actually some cute ones in this series, but none where all 3 kids are smiling/paying attention :P


Amy with Evan and Laney~


Micah and me~



post signature

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! So glad you have pictures up from the weekend! I look forward to seeing more...

Oh, and does anyone else think Evan's head is bigger than mine. :)

Abby said...

Oh my gosh!! It may not be bigger, but it's just about the same size!! All I can say is be thankful that Elena necessitated a c-section... ouch!

dad said...

Cute pictures. Wish I were there.

Abby said...

us too :)

Anonymous said...

Susan told me about the Mother's Day celebration...I'm so impressed. And the pictures are adorable!