Monday, July 27, 2009

11 Weeks!

Ok, so today's myth has to do with cravings. If you are craving salty foods and protein then you are having a boy. If you are craving sweet foods like fruit, juice, and dessert then you are having a girl. Hmmm, well.... I've been craving nachos, so that says boy, but I have also been inhaling juice, which leans towards girl. As a tie-breaker I'm going to have to turn to my bagel selections. I used to go for the everything bagel religiously (VERY salty), but since the pregnancy I have been getting a plain bagel with hazelnut cream cheese and now I get a cinnamon raisin bagel. Soooo.... Abby is having a girl. Nate is having a girl. So our count is even! (shocker ;-)

Blueberry's head accounts for almost half of his/her entire length. Both the fingers and the toes have separated by week 11. Blue’s skin is still very transparent, but his/her bones are beginning to harden. Even though I cannot feel Blue moving around, he/she is very active. Blueberry is the size of a very cute fig... the fruit, not the newton ;-)


post signature

No comments: