Wednesday, July 08, 2009

A Very Unscientific Process

In the never ending pursuit of trying to figure out Blueberry's sex before the all-knowing ultrasound, I have been employing many time honored and fully reliable techniques. The first of which we explored on Monday in the form of the wisdom of women of time gone by (aka, old wives tales). These are 100% accurate and the fact that they give conflicting answers is... well, we'll just overlook that ;-)

My second sure-fire way of determining the sex is, of course, asking Micah. Every day since we found out about blue, I offer Micah two identical toys. I tell him which one is a sister and which one is a brother. I hold them equal distance from him and tell him to pick which one he thinks he is going to get. I am keeping a tally and we'll see by the ultrasound what Micah's guess is for his sibling! Obviously this method is fool proof and will gain us invaluable insight into the sex of this child.... well, it'll be about a 50/50 guess at least :)

post signature

No comments: