Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm Making it Official!

Micah is a walker!! He has been taking steps for a couple of weeks now and I have been wondering when exactly I could officially declare him a walker. Well, he made it pretty obvious today that he desires to make it official :) He went from an average of 5 steps in a row before tonight to topping out at 30 ish steps in a row tonight! He made it from the front door to the living room! (for those of you who know our house) He also walked over to us, turned around and walked back without falling down.... soooooo, he's a walker. Way to go buddy!!



p.s.- it's really hard to get a picture that shows that they are walking.... so this is the best I got :)

post signature

5 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go Micah! I can't wait to see it in person!

And I have to say, I think Evan and Micah look a LOT a like. Maybe it's Micah's unusually flat hair in these pictures that makes the resemblance more striking to me.

Nate said...

I'm SO proud!! Way to go bubs! Nice timing also since all the fam will be here next week (can't wait to see everyone next weekend!!)

Anonymous said...

And he's so pleased with himself! I knew he would be walking before his first birthday..he'll be right behind his cousins!
Gran

Unknown said...

Way to go Micah!

On a totally different note, I'm looking at your wall color behind Micah and I love it! Did you guys paint that? Do you know what color it is?

Dad said...

If he can string 30 steps together without falling, he's already advanced beyond the level of many more senior Elkins.