Friday, June 11, 2010

4 Months Old


As of today, our beautiful baby girl is 4 months old! It is difficult for me to fully describe all of the ways that she has changed our lives and the way that she has enhanced our family. She brings me incredible joy and I find that I love her more than I ever thought possible. It is interesting to discover how in parenthood you can love your kids both completely, but you still love them differently. Anyhoo, here are a few things about Elizabeth as a 4 month old.

~ Lizzie is a total ray of sunshine. She is happy and fairly easy going. She is quick to smile and slow to fuss.

~ She continues to be talkative, responding back to people who talk to her with cooing and a whole arsenal of amazingly cute and sweet baby sounds.

~ She is very interested in mobility and has started doing a sort of crawl that although really slow, has managed to get her about two feet forward..... it scares the mess outta me! I'm not ready for a crawler!

~ Lizzie knows what's up. I swear, when she's looking at you it's like she understands everything that is going on.... apparently I was this way as a baby too :)

~ She has discovered her feet! Now any time she is on her back, she grasps firmly onto those feet just in case they make any efforts to escape ;-)

~ Weird, but she sleeps with her little booty sticking straight up into the air... not sure how that is comfortable, but both she and Micah do it, so it must be genetic.

We love you, Lizzie girl!





Signature

5 comments:

Nate said...

Yes, we love you VERY much my Lizzie boo!

...annaLee... said...

What a sweet baby girl!! Can't wait to see you all VERY soon!! :D

annalee said...

she is so adorable!

dad said...

Cute pictures. We'll see you soon.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful four-month-old! I'm a sure she aill be much appreciated this weekend!
Gran