Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Better Late Than Never

In a very un-Abby ish move, my blog failed to cover a very important event last week... my mom's birthday! I didn't forget about it, but I was out of town... that's my official excuse :P

If you don't know my mom, she is pretty much the coolest. She is the perfect blend of fun, laid back, organized and dorky :) I can say that cause we do dorky together :) I love my mom and definitely consider her to be my best friend. I hope that I can be half the mother that she is and that someday Lizzie and I will have a similar relationship when she gets older... Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!!

Signature

1 comment:

Mom said...

Awwww:) As you know I never really had a best girlfriend...so I had to give birth to one and raise her just right to fit the bill! Love you!