Tuesday, June 29, 2010

An Eventful Weekend

My uncle, whom I pretty much never see, came in town this past weekend to visit the whole family. We had a great time! We spent a lot of time at my parent's house and Lizzie got to taste everything around her ~



There was A LOT of Mario Kart played. My Dad is thrilled here that his brother is making him look good :)


On Saturday, we went to Washington on the Brazos State Park. We visited the farm and museum there and it is really beautiful! I enjoyed driving around that area and Micah loved looking out the window at the cows and scenery passing by. Lizzie had a different kind of cow that she was fixated on~


The farm was such a cool experience except that it was H-O-T... I'm just glad it wasn't August. Lizzie had a great time~


Oops, let me try that again... Lizzie had a great time ~


Ahhhh, much better :) Now for those of you wondering why I have had zero pictures of Micah recently, I have a great reason.... Micah is what you might call a moving target right now..... constantly moving..... perpetual motion machine. Anyhoo, pictures are not as easy as they once were. When I do catch him, it's usually on my iphone and zoomed way in til it's grainy ~

As you can see, Micah has some big shoes to fill :) Anyhoo, as soon as I can get some of the pics my uncle and dad took this weekend, I can remind you what his face looks like.

Signature

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love reading about the weekend in your very entertaining style!