Monday, June 28, 2010

Sorry!

Ok, so I have been having a major problem with the comment section of my blog. After a post has been up for a day or so, I will get a random comment in all Chinese characters with links in it (do NOT click the links... just a little rule of thumb for ya there :). It is annoying the HECK out of me! I know you're thinking, "but I've never seen those posts on here..." yeah, that's because I troll for those comments religiously and delete them with the same speed and ferocity usually reserved for bugs I find in my house. ANYHOO.... all this to say, that now to comment on my blog, you have to sign in. I'm sorry for those who this bothers, but I am hoping it will get ride of my Asian stalker :P If it doesn't work, then I'll go back to my old ways.

p.s.- All you need to show me some love is a google account :)

Signature

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I get the same comments in Asian characters and I do require a sign in and word verification...

Unknown said...

OK, we'll see what happens.

慧萍黃 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.