Friday, June 04, 2010

That's Hot

I heart Chick-fil-a, have I mentioned that before? Well, I do :) I love their food, the way that they run their restaurants, how kid friendly they make it, and now.... I LOVE their new spicy chicken sandwich! Two days ago, Nate and I got a free preview of the spicy chicken sandwich.... yummmmmmmmy!!! Oh, and did I mention that it was free? Did I mention they also threw in free fries and drinks, which were not a part of the deal? Anyhoo, they do this to get the word out and IT WORKED! I highly recommend the spicy chicken... so delicious.

Oh, and the location we went to has a balloon animal chick, a face painter and some poor teenager in the big Chick-fil-a cow costume on Wednesdays and, of course, it's all free! Micah had a blast giving the cow high fives and waving to it... he loves big furry mascots. Good thing for Disney! I think we'll be going there more as a fam between now and January to acclimate Lizzie to big furry mascots too... good times :)

Signature

1 comment:

Tess said...

preview? they have had those here for months! I agree about the awesomeness of it - they have it for breakfast, too!