Friday, September 17, 2010

Disney Details

I have the crafting itch right now. Everything I look at gives me an idea for something I want to make and I have an INSANE backlog of projects that I want to take on. I am taking sewing classes right now also which is not helping with the creativity overload! (more about sewing later :)

Anyhoo, with the family trip to Disney looming on the horizon, I have been getting excited about accessorizing the girls for the vacation. Earlier this week, I whipped up these shirts and hair clips for Elena and Elizabeth to show off in the Magic Kingdom.... I love them!




Is it time to go yet??? Four more months? Geez, I hope I don't explode before then :P

Signature

5 comments:

dad said...

It's a good thing we are four months away from our Disney vacation because at the moment I think you have a tiny logic error in furnishing Lizzie-Lou with a hair clip (unless of course it glues on)

Kelli said...

My Disney trip is 21 months away... Imagine that patience :)

Abby said...

You think you're SO funny :P it will clip to her headband.

Tabaitha said...

You are so creative. You serisouly should start an Etsy shop.

Jeanine said...

I used the same black and white material you used for Minnie for a recent project I did. Fun!