Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Micah's Second Day of School



I know what you're thinking.... shouldn't you be documenting his first day of school? Well, no :) In my family, we always made a big deal about the second day of school and I wanted to carry on the tradition. Ok, that's a total lie :P Truth be told, on Micah's first day of school it was raining, I was carrying 3,000 items and another mom was already blocking the doorway taking 50 pictures of their child in the classroom. I was happy to finally be able to get him in the room after she moved and I didn't want to hang around and make it harder for him.

SOOOOO, I took pics on his second day :) Give me some credit though, I still managed to get them while carrying 2,000 things and pushing Elizabeth in the stroller. Anyhoo, Micah is doing 1 day a week preschool and so far seems to really enjoy it. He has a tough time being dropped off, but adjusts in less than a minute and goes to work playing with his favorite toy tractor :) His daily report cards have been great so far and I am SO proud of him!




Signature

2 comments:

dad said...

He's quite the little man.

Nate said...

I'm SO proud of him!!