Thursday, September 02, 2010

Micah's Big Boy Room

is pretty much finished! I kinda love this room and it makes me happy every single time I walk into it. I just hope it does the same for him!

These baseballs are high to keep Micah from ripping them off of the walls.... maybe eventually I'll be able to move them down to a more normal level :)


I kinda love our collection of baseball stuff for Micah's room... the Astros bobbleheads in particular~

Nate's grandma agreed to sew an Astros quilt that I designed for Micah's room... I LOVE IT! We're hoping she'll do one for Lizzie's room too!


Ah yes, the much loved baseball wall. If you are seeing a baseball this close up in real life, you're about to be in a world of pain :P


Hope you enjoy it! I am getting really pumped about Lizzie's room... I have so many great ideas swirling around in my head and can't wait to see it all pulled together! Kid's rooms are so much more fun.. you can do ANYTHING you want!

Signature

4 comments:

dad said...

I've never seen the completed room (guess I don't make it upstairs very often). The quilt is awesome!

Nate said...

You did a great job on the room babe!

Does anyone notice his pile of stuff on the bed? When I put him to bed, he grabs all of those things and pulls them in around himself.

Mark, feel free to head up stairs the next time you are up...you can even take a look at Lizzie's room also :)

Ben said...

A football room would have been REALLY cool... Kidding! That is one cool room!

Jenny said...

So cute!