Friday, September 10, 2010

Gig 'em Aggies.. 1,2,3!

Last Saturday we headed to College Station to watch the Fightin' Texas Aggie football team put the hurt on SFA (I know, I know... not much to brag about but hey, it's a start :) We have season tics with my brother this year, but this first game is the only one that all the kids are coming to. I'm so glad they went to a game, and SO glad we won't have all of them at a game again ;-)

It was a gorgeous day and Lizzie was enjoying some face time with Pa~


I can't resist making matching ribbon flowers for every outfit... it's a sickness~


The boys were glued to the back of the stands watching the team march in behind a row of drummers... they were also WAY into the jumbo tron ~


Elizabeth was worried about the play, obviously :) ~


Ben's fam posing for a quick pic... the kids all did surprisingly well! ~


Lizzie passed out using her 12th Man towel as a lovie... obviously she is a future hardcore Ag ~


Signature

2 comments:

czstout said...

Lizzie looks so content with her bottle and towel :) What a sweet shot! Hope your boys have a great season!

Amy said...

You got so many great pictures (I'm jealous). I LOVE the first one!

Yes, we're glad we did it, and look forward to doing it again... in three plus years ;)