Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Genetics

Anyone who has children has probably been amazed by what passes down to your kids. They will inherit mannerisms from distant relatives that they have never met or they will sit just the way you did when you were a kid. I've seen many such things in my kids already, but maybe my favorite is this one~


Do you see it? Hint... look at her feet :) From a VERY young age, both of my kids have walked around on their toes quite a bit. If they're barefoot, they do it more often than not. I was known for walking on my toes in my family and did it all the time even into high school age. I still do it without realizing it, just not nearly as much as I used to. Anyway, I love that both my kids do this... it's so much fun! Oh, and just cause it is stinkin' adorable~




Signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is adorable, and so is she!
Gran