Thursday, November 17, 2011

A New Obsession

Riley Blake fabrics.... LOVE THEM!! Up until now, I have mostly gone into Hobby Lobby, Joann Fabrics, and Hancocks to find fabric for my projects. While I will continue to do this for the most part, I have discovered the fascinating world on online fabric shopping... particularly on Etsy and eBay. I was needing some charm packs or a layer cake (5" or 10" square cuts of every fabric in one line of fabric) and they are just really limited as to what you can find in person. So I hopped on Etsy and started piling up my favorite options and guess what? They were ALL designed by so and so for Riley Blake. I am now obsessed. When it comes to fabrics for kid's projects, no one else can compare. I'm definitely going to buy fabric for kids projects and gifts from Riley Blake from now on... and it's so much cheaper online! Here are a few of my favorites from my weekend search~






This line would have been my hands down choice for the projects I was buying for, but it isn't being released until January and I have a Christmas deadline on one of these projects... bummer! But I don't know if I'll be able to resist ordering some when it comes out~







I ended up with a layer cake (10" square stack) of one of the above lines, and I can't wait to show you guys my patchwork creations!



Signature

2 comments:

Mom said...

Online shopping would be the one of the upsides or downsides of bed rest depending upon your perspective;)

Anonymous said...

Fascinating! You'll never be bored:)
Gran