Monday, January 16, 2012

A Barrage of Photos

It has been entirely too long since I used the word "barrage", so there you go. Anyhoo, Nate's family came in town after Christmas and happened to be here when Janie was born. If there is one thing I can count on, it is that anytime Nate's sister Rayanna is in town we will end up with some truly great pictures of the kiddos. It truly is a gift to me every time she comes. Well, this trip was no exception! I have TONS of pictures of the kiddos that I love and will be sharing with you over the next two weeks or so... there are way too many to do just one post. So today I'm just starting with some random ones!

Micah with Grandma Cathryn~


The crew making cookies on the day that Jane was born~



Micah messing up Grandma's yarn beyond repair and Grandma eating it up~



If I know Lizzie, she is likely asking "What's that?" even though she knows exactly what it is... she just wants to make PaPa say it~



The kiddos with their PaPa~



If you've spent more than 2 minutes around Lizzie, you know this is 100% her... maybe that's why I love it so much!



What makes Ray so great, is she doesn't just go for obvious shots. She realizes that gorgeous pictures can be had while the kids are brushing their teeth~









That's all for today!


Signature

1 comment:

Dad said...

Great pictures. Nice way to start up my day.