Wednesday, January 25, 2012

DIY Gifting

I made a lot of the gifts that we gave for Christmas this year... have you noticed that? It was actually a lot of fun being able to really customize our gifts. Well, here is one of the last ones I wanted to share with y'all. Notice I didn't say it was the last... I still have more..... I'm not sure where I found the time/ energy being preggo and all :P Anyhoo, I made these scarves for my sister-in-laws (all 3) and had to churn one out for myself in the process~


The first picture shows the color more accurately... sort of a middle ground between Fightin' Texas Aggie maroon and OU crimson. And before you ask, yes... I do describe colors based on their similarity to NCAA division I school colors :) But I like this pic better~



However, due to my lack of ever being able to remember to take pictures while it is light outside, they were both taken by my iPhone in the hall bathroom.... basically they are as good as can be expected under the circumstances and hey, you get the idea :)


Signature

No comments: