Friday, January 13, 2012

Fatigue

The holidays can be very draining... especially when you are at the end of a pregnancy. I had NO IDEA though how much every member of my family was exhausted until I saw the pictures my sister-in-law took on the first day of their visit right after Christmas. I've chosen a small sampling, but pretty much every pic she took that day featured joyous expressions such as this~


and this~



and this ~



I'll be honest, about halfway through the first day pictures I started laughing at how pitiful we all looked. And the pictures continued to deliver~



I call this one "The Face of Full Term Pregnancy"~



Lizzie's expression just makes it even better :) You will be happy to know that pictures from later in the trip are significantly more lighthearted.


Signature

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Aww! I am just now starting to get over the holidays so I can't imagine with what all your family has gone through!

P.S. I am foreseeing an Ooh La La special delivery cupcake in your future. :)

Abby said...

That better not be an empty threat ;-)