Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Life is a Highway

For Christmas this year, I ran across an idea that I thought would be perfect for Nate and my brother~


It's a car mat/shirt/massage medium! I think this is my favorite thing I made this year :) The one above is Nate's. It has our church (which looks like our church), school, playground, Exxon station, my parent's house (which looks sorta like the real thing ;-), our house, and Target (which Micah is obsessed with and talks about constantly.. "Are you going to Target?!! Are you going to get more fooooooooood?!! For ME?!!").

This one is my brother's.... I changed the name of the church to theirs but it'd be hard to draw so it looks like ours ;-). I swapped Target for a replica of their local library which they go to all the time, and gave them a representation of Big'z (their favorite burger place)~



Each dad got a shirt and a car for each of their kiddos to use on their new shirt! Our kids are big fans and Nate gets a back massage of sorts when they play with it... everyone wins!




Signature

1 comment:

Rayanna J. Lee said...

What an uber-cute idea, Abby! One I may have to steal--I mean borrow--someday ;D