Friday, October 13, 2006

OCD, it works for me :)

Ok, so to give you a little background into this post, I ordered a mother of the bride outfit for my mom from Ann Taylor a little bit ago and we ended up getting the last skirt they had in her size... The reason we ordered when we did was that I checked it online and noticed the sizes starting to disappear, so I called my mom and we went for it.

So I get on today to check on the outfit (yes, I AM weird and no, this is NOT the first time I have done this) and I notice two things.... now all of her sizes are gone and Ann Taylor has cut each of the three peices in her outfit to under half their original price (because they were running out of sizes and most mother of the brides are not size 0). Anyway, long and VERY boring story short... we made the price adjustment deadline (by 5 days) and so the outfit is costing my rents half of what they thought. This made me feel excused in my OCD of checking the site... a dangerous thing as now I will use this to justify my OCD in how I eat my gummy bears and every other aspect of my life :P

Today has been productive... We made our car reservations for the honeymoon (we'll be cruising around St. Croix in a Jeep, thank you very much :) and we managed to find wedding transport for less than an arm and a leg so we reserved that too. Oh yeah, and I worked and was actually productive professionally as well as personally :)

Oh dad, I forgot to mention... I found a dime in the elevator this morning, you better watch your lead there :)

No comments: