Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Snakes on a Plane

Bonnie sent me this in an email and I thought it was too good to not pass on to my reading public. I certainly have not seen the movie Snakes on a Plane, nor will I ever due to my extreme dislike of both snakes and stupid movies. However, I appreciated this picture as I hope you will too. My favorite is the last picture that shows that buckling your seatbelt does result in making you fearless around (or at least oblivious to) snakes.


For some reason, this is as large as it will make the pictures... so squint and enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Due to a phobia I have apparently passed down and my habit of seeing recent releases only on plane flights, I don't expect to see it either. However, for those who are phobic of flying AND snakes, this film as an inflight movie may be able to provide a new, radical form of therapy. Ta Mere

Anonymous said...

By the way, to reintroduce an old topic, have you ever pondered why the word verification has a handicapped logo next to it? Ummm...

Steph said...

grab snake firmly and scream with gusto... haha

Anonymous said...

You know what, I have wondered what was up with the handicapped logo... I haven't come up with anything resembling a logical answer, but I'll get back with you when I do :)

Anonymous said...

OK...I pointed my mouse to the handicapped logo and and it tells me to "Listen and type the numbers I hear" If you are blind how can you "see" the logo on the screen in the first place?

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for posting this right before I get on a 13 hour flight to go back to Paris. Maybe you'ld like to give me a nice paper cut and squeeze some lemon juice in it.

Anonymous said...

Don't blame me for your jet set ways :P

Liz said...

Oh my goodness this is Branden's and my favorite movie! -Well, our favorite to make fun of at least. :) Love the post!