Monday, October 02, 2006

You can take the girl out of college, but you can't take the college out of the girl...

Whenever our office reaches a certain percentage of "time on job" (time billable to clients), we get breakfast the following monday. I love that.... free food is perhaps one of my favorite things EVER.... I suppose I'm not as far away from the college will-show-up-to-any-random-meeting-for-some-free-food mentality as I thought I was :)

Random plug, if you haven't seen the movie "My date with Drew" it is hilarious!! Thanks to Leslie Follmar to opening my eyes to this priceless documentary. Also, if you know Michael Hanna, this guy will remind you of him for quite a few reasons... it made it even funnier to me (kind of like the way my enjoyment of Napoleon Dynamite increased when Erin likened Napoleon to Ben Cooper :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still a student and I have to say I still LOVE free food. Sometimes I will go to a meeting because I forgot my lunch. :)

Also, highly enjoyed my date with drew... Though I can't say the guy reminded me of Michael... but looking back on it, i see it. :) However Ben is 100% Napoleon!!! That I did notice while watching the movie. :)

Sarah D said...

Gotta love consulting work and being billable. :-P