Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Asleep?



The thing is... I do pretty much everything there is to do in my sleep. I talk, walk, hold conversations, laugh, slap people and do various other things. Being single was like living in blissful ignorance of how much of this I actually do. Sure, I had the occasional thing that would happen while sharing a room on vacation or that a roommate would see in college, but I could always assume that it was something that only happened very rarely. Now Nate witnesses every one of my sleeping episodes and I gotta say, it can be very entertaining.

A few nights ago I sat up randomly and looked at Nate really seriously. Then I started talking incoherently and giggling. This was followed by me reaching for my glass of water and unceremoniously knocking it all over the bed stand with a resounding "Damn". At this point I woke up, because I remember Nate going to clean up the water while I helped put ice back in the cup. However, before Nate could finish cleaning, I had passed out again leaving him with the mess.

As far as my asleep experiences (that I know of) this one is only maybe a 5 on a 10 point scale, but hey, it's tough to post every weekday so sometimes I'm afraid you get what you get :P

2 comments:

Nate said...

It makes me smile...sooo cute! :)

Abby said...

well, i'm glad at least that it doesn't annoy you :P