Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Campaign Trail

I am starting a new campaign.... it's called "If your car is bigger than my condo, you cannot park here!" Today I pulled up to my regular spot (I get here early enough to have one) and who should be parked next to me but one of the new Tahoes. Remember when the Tahoe was big? I mean, just big and not ginormous? I walked away from my parked sedan thinking that if the Tahoe is hungry anytime today then I could be in trouble.... while the mental picture of that "car" devouring mine was somewhat amusing, it was also disturbing and seemed like a pretty good possibility.

This is what I propose.... I think they should repaint the lines in the upper levels of the parking garage so that people can park their tanks AND be able to actually open the door. Not only that, but I wouldn't have to come back to my car in the afternoon and hold my breath in order to get in if a truck, SUV, or God forbid, a Suburban has parked next to me. :P

No comments: