Friday, August 31, 2007

New York


Nate and I are going to NY with HFBC for the next week as part of a mission trip. I am really excited and just a little nervous. I am kinda out of it right now, but I just wanted to ask ya'll to pray for us and our team that God would present opportunities for us to witness and that we wouldn't hesitate to take them.

NY quote for the day....

"New York, New York; the city so nice, they named it twice.... Manhattan is the other name."
~ Michael Scott from the Office

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh!!! I love me some Michael Scott! There's a countdown in our house until September 4th. I'm so excited that both of you get to go share Christ with the people of New York! Hope you guys have a blast and I'll be praying for you both:)

Jen Lewis said...

Praying for you. I missed your blog this week! I blogged extra too... :) Don't know why but I was in a blogging mood this week... Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!