Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Love You Too


Micah LOVES his Daddy... and that's a good thing. It's a great thing actually :) Not that he isn't attached to me, he's just more attached to Nate. I think it's sweet and also it can be a bit annoying :P Yesterday, however, I finally got some serious lovins from Micah. He's sweet to me all the time and so when he came and laid his head in my lap and smiled up at me, it wasn't anything new. (although I never get tired of it :) I said "Hey Micah, I looooooove you!" and he smiled back. I repeated it and he babbled something back to me. On the third declaration, he said it back to me! Albeit, it was toddler pronunciation but it was clear what he was saying. I repeated the feat for Nate when he got home and Micah did it again! It certainly made me smile :) (and possibly prevented me from developing a complex :P)
p.s.- Mom, I checked everything out and it was a-okay!

post signature

2 comments:

dad said...

Very cute picture of Micah-bean.

annalee said...

TOO SWEET!